Challenge Rules

You are welcome to use any stamp to enter the challenge. However, if you use a Wags 'n Whiskers stamp, you will be entered into a 2nd drawing for a Free Wags 'n Whiskers digital stamp in addition to the regular prize.
You can enter any type of paper craft project. You can enter up to 2 times per challenge. It must be a new project, fit the theme, no back-linking, and must be a direct link to your project entry, or it will be deleted.

Friday 9 April 2010

Challenge 17 Winner - Ying

Sorry I am late posting this. I've been a little behind this week.
The random winner for the Free Stamp of Your Choice is:
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
4
Timestamp: 2010-04-09 21:02:04 UTC

Congratulations, Ying. Please email me at LaceySoLiving@bellsouth.net with your stamp choice and address and I will get this out to you!!

Check out Ying's beautiful Furry Friends Card!The winner of the Guest DT spot for our next challenge is: Nadyne

I love all of the beautiful pearls and butterflies you added!!
Please email me at LaceySoLiving@bellsouth.net so I can tell you the challenge information.

Thank you all much for playing along!!

1 comment: